Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mr. Mexico Continues: "Improvise And Adapt!"

"I Made It, Into The Final............ Today I report in for the final at 10:00am. Sore and tired I continue my trek not knowing my end result. Last night scheduled to on at 5:15pm and thinking all will be come to an end for me at the event I warm up as it is the final, being delayed for two and a half hours befor my appearence and trying to keep muscle, and stay dry (explain later) I continue to pump up slowly and ofcourse remained carbed up and adding suplemetation as necessary. Lucky Me: With only four in my catagory I'am in the final not necessarily the way a competetor wants to get in but with the light shinning on me I'm in. My Group 50-59 over 80 kilos is the last to perform. We did a few quick poses as called out by the head judge and exited the stage after a poor showing it will be necessary today to take no prisoners as two of my fellow competitors have bodybuilding genetics as you will see in photos later (provided I get them today. With a smile I will grace the stage and with charisma put up my fight and try to place well.... Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment