Friday, May 18, 2012

It Is In The Bag. / Acts Of Random Kindness........


Thank goodness for friends and I personally need to give a "Special Shout Out" to the following friends: First Patricio Roche for without him I would not have thought of writting this. Patricio I need to explain to you and others how this act of generosity touched me and will touch others you are an inspiration. Truly to myself and others you have changed your life and remind me to continue to change my own, you have shown incredible dedication, discipline and work ethic as you work toward your own goal. You are truly a humble man with an amazing heart of kindness.




I enjoy working with you and trusting me with helping to meet your goals. This photo does not do you justice although fitting of your sense of humor (stolen from facebook profile) I need a better photo, upon your return. May the phrase "In The Bag" have new meaning and inspiration to others as you achieve your goals. Patricio you are not alone, as you and I both know.

Meet Ralf Hollmann a fellow whinner............ Thanks Ralf for sporting me the new shirt a new catch phrase "Curl This" we know the underlying message behind your act of kindness. ---- This! A reminder of "No Pain No Gain".......Time to Paint Up as it is "Vigor Y Fuerza" my Destiny......... Stay tuned it is Pro Tan Time..........

No comments:

Post a Comment