Monday, May 28, 2012

"Home Is Where My Heart Is." Mr. Mexico continued...

A Third Place Finish:

When the dust cleared and names were called I was pleased with my finish and fortunate me I was awarded third place with a stunning trophy. Truly "Home Is Where My Heart Is!" and if you haven't figured out where home is it is "Merida" with support of a wonderful community and amazing friends it is easy to call "Merida, Yucatan, Mexico Home Sweet Home" I truly am "Suerte" and mucho felicidad in my new home.

 Placing third is not the reward it is seeing glowing faces of friendship daily. First and foremost I need to thank my beautiful wife for greeting me exhausted at the airport upon my arrival. Her smiling face at 12:00am was a radiant moment after a long weekend of posing and months of preparation. Thanks Deb again for being my "True Companion" I love you.









The trip was truly adventurous, as I will explain but first I need to express my gratitude:


Community Support: Wow I am a blessed man relocating to Merida and the friends where to begin "It's In The Bag" inspired by Patricio Roche, a hard working man dear to my heart, you bring me as much confidence as I hope to inspire in you! Thanks for your heart felt generosity it is truly appreciated your gift inspired me in more ways than you know.

Jose Antonio Zamora: Thanks for being there and inspiring me to do those extra repetitions as a work out partner twice a week, it made a difference.


Dr. Isaac Trejo: Always there with a kind word and a lucky can of Skoal, thanks for sharing your time as my "Psychiatrist and Psyco-Analist”, even if it’s not your field of expertise.

Ralf Hollmann: Yes you have coined a new phrase "Curl This" The underlying statement give us all another outlet during those grueling workouts of excessive weight as we pile it on, may this become an inspiration to all trying to keep their youth, thanks and thanks for your friendship as well as the shirt.

Sport Center Merida: Without the support of Don Carlos Jorge and his daughter Paulina none of this would be possible thanks for the opportunities of building bridges and not walls. This amazing facility is truly home base for my training and operations "There is absolutely no better."












Raul Cime and his daughter Evangelina, Vigor Y Fuerza Gymnasio: Thanks for adopting me as a member of your gym enabling me to be able to compete as this was a sanctioned event. It was a pleasure getting to know such wonderful people as yourselves, Evangelina a special thank you for getting me home without a glitch as mentioned before "Whoops I Did It Again" missing the plane ride to DF.




Gracias to my Fuertes, my clients: The Mier Y Teran Family, thanks for adopting me as a family member,I can only hope to give back what you have given me the friendship and the support warms this old mans heart. Stay Strong and keep pushing the weights.


Mario Ortega and family: As my first client in Merida, I call you "brother" as you told me its semillas (seeds) thanks for the love and support that you provide daily, it is always a joy to see you.


Roma Barss: You and your success are appreciated as it has helped me collect more clients wanting the same results you have achieved. "Keep on keeping on."



To my adopted children at Sport Center Merida: Especially Jacqueline Morfin and Alejandra Flores "Mi Fuertitas" I appreciate you both as your youth warms the heart of a man with a first born daughter who is dearly missed "Love You Dusty". Stay hard at it and you will have the confidence and strength that all independent women have. You make me proud.


Alejadro Barbosa and Estella: Thanks for the refferals as well as being part of "Physical Ed's Muscle Academy" and saving me from what could have been what never was as you rescued me after missing my plane "Whoops I Did It Again". You are both dear to my heart.


Raul Aguayo: As a fellow disciplined athlete in another extreme sport thanks for your friendship and help, best of luck as you continue your career. "Remember Stay "Fuerte!"


A Big Shout Out and Thank You To These Wonderful Sponsors:


Julio, Abraham and Ana: Truly great friends with great products. Thanks for keeping an old man young and being informative and honest.....................






Salim and Gaby: Muscle Pharm Distributers, without Combat, Assualt, and Recon this would not have happed.............  http://www.facebook.com/#!/MPmerida


Tuffy, without the "Pro Tan" I would be white. Thanks for your support and always going the extra mile - kilometer to make sure myself and others have the products to compete you are fantastic. I think I will adopted as another child, "Absolutely one of the best kids in Merida" I tell more later...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/UP-VITAMIN-STORE/213133858757236

2 comments:

  1. ED: THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT TUFFY MAFUD CONTRERAS, I AM FUERTE´S MOM AND TUFFY´S PRODUCTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete