Saturday, November 27, 2010

Why, Why Me, Why Not?

Why am I writing about the subject why? This word has come about all week for me. Today I opened up my face book account to find my daughter’s posting and the comment clearly said Why Me? It inspired me to write my thoughts I pass on to you:

Why, makes a great question as it enables you to get the answer you want with explanation. Do you remember asking this question and driving your parents, teachers and other mentors to the brink of their insanity as you gather the information from their replies. Did you take why to the point where they replied, “I don’t know.” or did they divert your attention to something else to stop your questioning of knowledge, and information, you were trying to gain, or the worst ,did they tell you to shut up! This happens to all of us.

Why, when combined with one other word can change your life. “Why me?” stop and think about this question as you look for the answer, you probably set yourself up to become a victim or you are being victimized and this is your cry for help. Try asking, “Why, explain?” you will get feedback from the greater authority (be it god, yourself, friend or foe). Be prepared as you asked for the return comment. At least you set yourself up for positive feedback verses someone capitalizing on you and taking advantage and making you a victim again.


More to come……

No comments:

Post a Comment