Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Lifestyle "Train Together - Get Results Together!"

It’s been a long while since I have published and these to people inspired me to kick off my new year. Thanks Emilo and Perlita for giving me this inspiration and to get me back on track. So lets kick this off with a few photos. 

I truly am impressed as these two not only train in the gym, they also live a athletic lifestyle. You can find them riding there bicycles on the road to Progreso as well as find them in the pool or running out on the street.


Perlita recently competed in her first  full triathalon and completed it. 




Emilio also particpates in events and is her biggest fan.

These two show us that you can do it all and make it work. Thanks Emilo  and Perlita for inspiring me and others as I head into the New Year of 2015.





No comments:

Post a Comment