Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Inspiring Tales Continued...........

Recently I featured a husband and wife and their inspiring tale. 
Now let me introduce you to the latest yet to be officially named group 
 “Physical Ed’s Muscle Academy” 
“El Equipo De Bara” 
This group is composed of the finest bunch I have had the pleasure to work with as a group. These dudes set goals and the bar high and achieve them daily. So maybe the name is appropriate.  


The Ring Leader Javier


The Godfather Mario


Pack Leader David


Sabrino Ariel "El Toro"



"The Comedian" Enrique


"The Skater" aka "Pekas"  Jorge


Sabrino "El Oso" David


"Mr. Determination" Joswaldo


What fun I have every day at Sport Center at 6:00 am. this is why I get up and smile every day when I'm sore and tired too. Companionship makes all the difference so join in and join us or assemble your own group of Super People. If you can't beat us Join Us! Where you can find us at Sport Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment