Friday, May 10, 2013

Strong Mothers Make Strong Children!

It's been a bit since I've posted but being Mothers Day and missing my own mother I thought I'd write a little. I am fortunate to have been raised by a strong mother and she deserves cudos for all she has done for her family. She taught me that I can get hit the bus or even hit a bus and get up still! Life goes on no matter what you were delt, so thank your mom for making you tough and requiring you to do the things to build self discipline, consistency, and structure to your life as when mine becomes a mess I remember to persarvere and survive and move on. With that statement I introduce you to a mother who demonstrates qualties for all to learn from Maria.......

 
Maria and Delfina are a Mother and Daughter Team they train together twice a week and are and have been fit even before I started to have the pleasure to work with them. Maria has maintained a youthful through exercise and is a mentor for daughter Delfina. Now Tortured Souls of Physical Ed's Muscle Academy they strive to be their best.
 
 
I miss my children more than ever as these two share in life what I so dearly cherished and gave up! (for the benefit of others) These two are a power house in the gym and out as they are the type of stand up people you should know and now you have been introduced so make sure to say hello and compliment them on their hard work.
 
 
As a professional I promise to keep dishing out as much as my clients can take even if it has given me the nickname "tormentador"! As they continue to go to acheive the results they desire. I am fortunate to work with Maria and Delfina as I enjoy watching them merit from all their dedication and work ethic to push harder and harder .
 
 
Pictured above is why Mothers are so special so thank yours this holiday as she is and always will be there before, during and after you got hit by the bus. Train on "Be Strong and Live Long!" as Demonstrated by this Super Mother and Daughter Team! Have a fantastic Mothers Day Moms as you deserve more!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment