Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Copa De Merida, "Am I Ready?"

It's not Vigor Y Fuerza but I feel close enough. After slowing down to allow for the date of May 20th I feel close enough to compete and absolutley need the posing time as it has been one and half years since Mr. Mexico and a 6th place finish in the 40-50 year old catagory with only 8 weeks of preperation. Come sit back and enjoy the show in the Yucatan, as I battle 30 year old strippers and others much younger than myself, as I prepare for Vigor Y Fuerza.


"The Old Man at 50 years."


"Blasts From My Past!"




Big Shout Outs and Thank You's:


Sport Center Merida,
(Paulina and Don Carlos Jorge especially.)for the use of the facility and support to train.
Thanks fellow trainers, staff and members for all the compliments as it aid in confidence.



The Supplement Store:
Amen to "Brothers With Arms" Abraham and Julio!
Thanks to you both for helping me keep my youth through your valuable products. With out them I could not look like this.



Muscle Pharm Distributors Salim and Gabby thanks for turning me on to three amazing products Asssualt, Re-Con and Combat all excellent and truly do what they are supposed to do, I am your proof.


To my family for the love and support from 3,000 miles away. Thank God I live here in Graceland and have your love and support.



Deb love of my life and my wife, you of all always endure the most during these events thanks for being my trophy there is no better than you. All my love comes from you thanks for being there always for the long hall. Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment