Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thank You Sport Center Merida! Happy and Prosperous New Year to You!

I owe a debt of gratitude to all at Sport Center Merida. You welcomed me over a year ago and prompted me to write Treat Others The Way...! Thank you for sharing your facility and friendship with me. The staff and members are by far amazing people each and everyone there. I wish you all the best in the year to come and many more.
You have welcomed me and treated me like no one else in Merida's fitness industry.
A special thanks to Paulina, Raul, and Alejandro you made it easy to exclusively promote you fitness center for the last six months and bring you new happy faces as you continue to promote the best in health and fitness. I have enjoyed working with staff members in the past sharing my knowledge and certainly hope to continue in the coming year thanks for accepting me and giving a home base.

No comments:

Post a Comment