Monday, December 3, 2012

Ready For The Pro Bowlers Tour (Not)!

It was so ugly I drank just so I could stand to look at myself ...  I even dressed the part as all professionals should, only try this at home... It did not help my game... 300 certainly was out of the question. I eeked out victory in the 9th and 10th frame as Roma was serious competiton. Little did I know of her bowling league past. Deb and Cynthia helped us looked good as we all rolled gutter balls. the spare and the strike certainly lifted my spirits but they were lifted anyway as we learned new drinking games from the lane masero (waiter) so we can at least be hits at party's in the future.
 
With uncertainty and a willing spirit I am ready to take over the lanes......

 
Truly Dressed as a fine athelete...... Genetically Blessed for the sport.

 
Not an off season meal but one for only the finest of athletes eating for high perfomance ....
 

 
Have Balls and can roll......

 
High Performance ????? (Drinking make it a double)...

 
Action in the pit.... (no fear)

 
More High Performance Nutrition....

 
Thanks Ladies  you make me look good!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment